Saturday, July 19, 2008

Relaxing Day!

Today was a day of relaxation! I well needed day for both Ryan and I. We just hung around and watched some movies and went to my mom's house to say goodbye to my family before they head on a two week vacation with all my mom's sisters and their families. We wanted so badly to go but had already made plans to go to DISNEY WORLD in FLORIDA with our good friends Bob and Amy! So while we were bummed we could not go on vacation with my family we are sooo excitied to be spending a vacation with Bob and Amy in Florida! They are wonderful friends of ours and are so lucky have them in our lives.



Last night was great! I suggest everyone go on a date night sometime soon it makes you really apprecaite the person you have in your life. I was going to take a picture at dinner but Ryan was all out of sorts with me asking the waitress to take our picture :)



Tomorrow is going to be a super busy day for me. I am throwing a baby shower for one of my best friends. Karen "Ritter" Mashburn at my house. So with cooking and cleaning and entertaining I should be ready to pass out sometime around 6pm! She is having a little girl and her name will be Karley!!! Yeah!

Me and Karen at one of my showers for the wedding!


No comments: